Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Mickey's Cards - Perfect For Autographed Card Set Collectors

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen my Tweet promoting one of the best hidden gems on the Internet today, Mickeys Cards.
I have been a customer of Mickey's since 2014. In that time, I have purchased many Toronto Blue Jays cards at extremely fair prices. Through Mickey's Cards, I have added names like Juan Guzman, Tom Henke, Ed Sprague, and Derek Bell to my collection.

Not only are their prices fair, Mickey's Cards also carries an extensive catalog of 35,000 signed cards! With this amount of signed cards in stock, this makes MickeysCards.com perfect for autographed cards set collectors.

These guys have been National Sports Cards dealers for over 30 years, with an eBay feedback rating of 100%. I highly encourage you to try Mickey's Cards out for yourself. If you have made a purchase recently, please Tweet me your haul and I'll be sure to retweet it!

Happy Collecting!


2 comments:

First Row Collectibles

Blog Archive